Saturday, January 26, 2008

reviews, siblings and my days off

okay okay. i read the reviews. i was weak. curiosity gnawing at my insides. they never get to me, i always read them. but this show i was all 'NO NOOOO!!! this is too too precious to me, too close, raw nerves all over!!' but i woke up tuesday morning and thought 'kim, shut the f#ck up, get over yourself, and read them.' that's what i did.
and they TOTALLY GIVE EVERYTHING AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
in their defense they were VERY supportive of the show, they dig what we have created, incredibly humbling, you couldn't ask for anything better.

but some are absolute spoilers.
this show is a like a ghost story, a weaved tale, and you're not supposed to know what is to happen.

i am most likely being a big baby, too sensitive, 'raw nervy' and all that.
maybe i shouldn't have read them.
now i feel lame.

but all will be better because #5 and #6 of my 8 siblings are coming into town tonight to see the show. they're not named '#5 & #6', they're Scott and Liz, but those numbers are their chronological titles....i'm #9. i am very very psyched, they are the first of my family to see it.

and my days off are fantastic, and muchly needed. i was debating on whether or mot i wanted to do back to work at my coffeehouse for those days...but then i came to my senses. i love tryst, don't get me wrong, but i love having that time to myself, to just be, read the paper, do sudoku, see a movie, etc. this monday, for instance i am going to go see 'there will be blood', you know some light hearted fluff, good-feeling flick will do the trick. :)

i have to clean my apt now, scott and liz should be here soon. yay!!!!!!

have a great weekend!

2 comments:

David Whitehill said...

We came to the show last Thursday. You're an awesome chameleon. Or is that shapeshifter?

D Dub

kaufmana said...

I saw the PWYC show on 1/16. I thought it was absolutely fantastic. Thank you so much.