Thursday, January 17, 2008

playbill online!!!

and yet more buzz buzz buzz
last night was an OVER-sold house. yowzaa! and the night before was about 20 people for the invited dress. the crazy thing is that i loved both the light and heavy houses in there own way, which is an awesome discovery for me. some shows just don't work or don't feel right with a light house, but i could do this show for ten people, and it would still rock for me. i friggin love that.

.....but don't get me wrong, folks. i still want all those seats filled. girl's gotta eat. :)

1 comment:

Jessica Spotswood said...

Found your blog through Woolly's site. My husband I saw the PWYC show last night and absolutely loved it! It's spooky and sad and funny and sweet and suspenseful and just a damn good story. You tell it beautifully. Congratulations!