Tuesday, January 15, 2008

invited dress TONIGHT!!!!

Awwwww yeah it is ON! Finally I can start talking to some people. it has been soooo very lonely, telling my story to a bunch of chairs, and Matt, Andrew, Marie, Laura, John, Jen, Kristi with the occasional Howard, Brian, Sheetz and Elissa but STILL. my stuff is getting REALLY OLD with them, i need fresh blood! .....and i mean that in the least vampiric way possible ....maybe...mwahahahahahaha!....ha!...heh...cough cough.
ANYWAY...
How do I feel right now? Hmmmm. A little bit of all these things: nauseous, giddy, full, prepared, jittery, honored, humbled.
That list will shrink once I get closer and closer to tonight, minimized into a sharp focal point, where all i will have to do is walk out on stage and let it happen.

But right now i have to go to the bank and then to the CVS to pick up some dental floss. You shouldn't neglect your gums, kids.

Love you Mean it.

No comments: