Wednesday, January 2, 2008

2008 started off with a bang, and a run thru!!!

I have had an AMAZING week of rehearsing, I must say! (ed grimley voice used here)
The revisions are fan-frickin'-tastic. They have stirred up new character traits, stronger traits, that I hadn't seen/read/heard before.
I am in a pretty good place so far. I did a run thru, a stumbly-bumbly run thru, but a run thru nonetheless! And I didn't implode so hurray for me.
This past Saturday I had a phone interview with Jane Horwitz from the Washington Post. She was very cool, and it being my first interview ever, I of course was a maniac. I probably sounded like a goober, but I made sure to gush over all the people working on this show with me, so I get points for that I suppose.
Now we are getting into the chunky thick, wet cement of it all now that we have entered into the year of the rat.
Play time's over. Time to rock this mofo out.

Merry new year, lovelies!

No comments: