Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Turkey is for Gluttons

What is it about the house that I grew up in that convinces my brain into believing I have the metabolism of a 13 year old? I really wanna know. Why? When I am in my lovely city of DC I am cautious, nurturing and, lately I dare say, strict on my body, but the moment I arrive at that beautiful house in Wallingford, PA, I immediately wanna shove as many hoagie rolls and tastycakes as I can into my mouth. And fast food? I eat FAST FOOD up there! I don't eat fast food, what the hell?!?!
I exaggerate, of course, like I always do when it comes to me and my hatred of me, and I DID have an amazing time with my family, pretty much the coolest family in the world and if you don't agree I WILL fight you, but now I am back from that Utopia of ice cream and soft pretzels, and I'm gonna be in a state of withdrawal for a good seven days. Lucky for me I had already decided to do a lil' detoxing to get my mind and body into shape for the show, so there.

And speaking of the show, I am having a very difficult time blogging about it. I would love to share all my questions and discoveries with you, but I don't want to give anything away, because this story, this show, is all about storytelling, about leading people the right way through a legend, a fable, a tale, whatever you want to call it. So picking and editing what I put down has been quite the challenge, because I usually just pour out all my junk on to the keyboard and click "POST" but I must be considerate of your experience with this as well as mine own. Feedback is appreciated, if I'm getting boring or you have any questions about the show that I can answer, please do not hesitate, ask/bitch/comment away!

1 comment:

Anglojen said...

Ummm. November 28th is now a month ago. Since I know there are people who don't HAVE a life of their own, and depend on blogs to provide them with one, I'd like to gently encourage you to write something. Your Christmas diet, for example. Thank you for the delicious all-natural peanut butter cookies, by the way: they are delicious! See you in rehearsal on Sunday! Love,
Mam.